In this CRO course:
We developed the perfect research question matrix to guide your Voice of Customer research. Together with simple instructions you too can get into the mind of your visitors and find a better way to convert them.
Also, you will learn deploy simple and powerful Attitudinal Research programs using dynamic surveys to know what your visitors are thinking on the website and how they make purchase decisions. Thanks to Attitudinal research you will identify the reason why visitors are not converting and use the insight to inform your CRO testing and optimization plans.
Just a few things you will learn:
Complexity level: Simple and powerful rules for everyone
For whom? Marketers, CRO teams, content editors, copywriters
Length: Short simple course ~30 minutes
- 1- Voice of customer research: Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- 2- Voice of customer research: FREE PREVIEW
- 3- Voice of customer research: Dynamic survey tools FREE PREVIEW
- 4- Voice of customer research: Settings and response rates FREE PREVIEW
- 5- Voice of customer research: Visitor thoughts research categories FREE PREVIEW
- 6- Voice of customer research: Research question matrix FREE PREVIEW
- 7- Voice of customer research: Ask broad to specific questions FREE PREVIEW
- 8- Voice of customer research: Ask sequential questions FREE PREVIEW
- 9- Voice of customer research: What questions to ask when? FREE PREVIEW
- 10- Voice of customer research: Survey guidelines and questions FREE PREVIEW
- 11- Voice of customer research: How to process open ended survey question data
- 12- Voice of customer research: Operational rules and key points
eCommerce & CRM Director, Tsakiris Mallas / f. Chairman of the Greek Ecommerce Association
E-Business Manager, BSB Fashion
What is the CRO bundle?
The courses are not meant to be sold separately since most of the knowledge is built from previous courses...
So getting the CRO Course Bundle gives you all the courses, existing and upcoming, with full freedom to watch individual courses in any order you want.
What makes your courses unique?
I get this a lot, no surprise there...
The courses are based on rules and principles we developed and taught in our CRO agency.
Unlike a lot of courses that are very good, but very theoretical, and most people find it difficult to apply to a website or AB testing. These rules and principles I use all the time to build my experiments and guide my conversion optimization decisions
Is this a long course?
No not really. each course is between 20 to 40 minutes on average, designed to establish fundamental principles you will need to evaluate your own pages and site journey.
The multi-lesson courses are longer in the 40 to 90-minute range.
All courses are made up of individual "lessons" and each lesson is from 2 to 15 minutes long.
Why are the courses numbered?
The initial CRO training program was designed as a series of sequential courses,starting from #1 and then #2 etc.. But, some companies and people don't want to go through all of them in sequence, so you are free to jump around. I recommend that you start from the beginning as the courses build up knowledge in layers and references learnings from previous courses
Is this just for beginners?
Oh no no no... You would be surprised how even the pros don't know these principles.
You may think some of these are simplistic, but they are not.