In this multi-chapter CRO course:
In the first chapter, we’re going to teach you the fundamental principles of Eye Flow management. If you can’t guide visual attention of your website visitors across important content, you will never convert them.
In the second chapter, we will teach you key rules you need to use when wanting to improve visual attraction. You will use this toolkit to manage your user’s eye flow because it will help focus attention on high-value content that otherwise would be missed. I we miss content, we miss Value Proposition and don't get or questions answer, and that is just bad business...
Just a few things you will learn:
Complexity level: Rules and methods medium course
For whom? Marketers, CRO teams, content editors, designers
Length: Multi-chapter course ~60 minutes
- 1- Eye flow management: Introduction
- 2- Eye flow management: Principle definition
- 3- Eye flow management: Scan latch and focus!
- 4- Eye flow management: Control pixel distance and directional flow
- 5- Eye flow management: Bad white noise on your pages
- 6- Eye flow management: Principles in context
- 7- Eye flow management: Detecting problems on your pages
- 8- Eye flow management: Key points and summary
- 1- Eye flow management tool kit: Introduction
- 2- Eye flow management tool kit: Size matters
- 3- Eye flow management tool kit: Using shape
- 4- Eye flow management tool kit: Using color
- 5- Eye flow management tool kit: Using position
- 6- Eye flow management tool kit: Using direction
- 7- Eye flow management tool kit: Using movement
- 8- Eye flow management tool kit: Summary and key points
eCommerce & CRM Director, Tsakiris Mallas / f. Chairman of the Greek Ecommerce Association
E-Business Manager, BSB Fashion
What is the CRO bundle?
The courses are not meant to be sold separately since most of the knowledge is built from previous courses...
So getting the CRO Course Bundle gives you all the courses, existing and upcoming, with full freedom to watch individual courses in any order you want.
What makes your courses unique?
I get this a lot, no surprise there...
The courses are based on rules and principles we developed and taught in our CRO agency.
Unlike a lot of courses that are very good, but very theoretical, and most people find it difficult to apply to a website or AB testing. These rules and principles I use all the time to build my experiments and guide my conversion optimization decisions
Is this a long course?
No not really. each course is between 20 to 40 minutes on average, designed to establish fundamental principles you will need to evaluate your own pages and site journey.
The multi-lesson courses are longer in the 40 to 90-minute range.
All courses are made up of individual "lessons" and each lesson is from 2 to 15 minutes long.
Why are the courses numbered?
The initial CRO training program was designed as a series of sequential courses,starting from #1 and then #2 etc.. But, some companies and people don't want to go through all of them in sequence, so you are free to jump around. I recommend that you start from the beginning as the courses build up knowledge in layers and references learnings from previous courses
Is this just for beginners?
Oh no no no... You would be surprised how even the pros don't know these principles.
You may think some of these are simplistic, but they are not.