Over the lesson you will learn:
The definition of Value Proposition. The six components of Value Proposition. How to build a great Value proposition on product pages. Examples of Value Proposition that increase website conversion rates
Complexity level: Basic fundamentals course
For whom? Marketers, CRO teams, content editors
Length: short course ~30 minutes
- 1- Value Proposition: Introduction
- 2- Value Proposition: Principles and components
- 3- Value Proposition: Learn to describe what your product is
- 4- Value Proposition: Define what your product does
- 5- Value proposition: Define how it compares
- 6- Value Proposition: What it looks like
- 7- Value Proposition: Define how it is used
- 8- Value Proposition: Define the benefits of your product
- 9- Value Proposition: Example of Value Proposition
- 10- Value Proposition: Key summary points
eCommerce & CRM Director, Tsakiris Mallas / f. Chairman of the Greek Ecommerce Association
E-Business Manager, BSB Fashion
What makes your courses unique?
I get this a lot, no surprise there...
The courses are based on rules and principles we developed and taught in our CRO agency.
Unlike a lot of courses that are very good, but very theoretical, and most people find it difficult to apply to a website or AB testing. These rules and principles I use all the time to build my experiments and guide my conversion optimization decisions
Is this a long course?
No, these are short courses 20 to 40 minutes, designed to establish fundamental principles you will need to evaluate your pages and help you assess gaps in your product description content. The multi-lesson courses are longer in the 40 to 90-minute range.
Why are the courses numbered?
The initial CRO training program was designed as a series of sequential courses,starting from #1 and then #2 etc.. But, some companies and people don't want to go through all of them in sequence, so you are free to jump around. I recommend that you start from the beginning as the courses build up knowledge in layers and references learnings from previous courses
Is this just for beginners?
Oh no no no... You would be surprised how even the pros don't know these principles.
You may think some of these are simplistic, but they are not.