In this multi-chapter CRO course:
In the course you are going to learn how to use the best user behavior analytics research tools. Avoid using certain new shiny but useless UX tools and ensure that you have the right setup and configurations of your tools.
Just a few things you will learn:
Complexity level: Intermediary skill level course
For whom? Marketers, CRO teams, research team, analytics team
Length: Multi-chapter course ~75 minutes
- 1- Behavioral analytics: Understanding what visitor do FREE PREVIEW
- 2- Behavioral analytics: You need to have the right mindset FREE PREVIEW
- 3- Behavioral analytics: What you need to use FREE PREVIEW
- 4- Behavioral analytics: Google analytics sucks out of the box FREE PREVIEW
- 5- Behavioral analytics: Forgotten GA configurations
- 6- Behavioral analytics: Content grouping in analytics
- 7- Behavioral analytics: Channel grouping in analytics
- 8- Behavioral analytics: Using regular expressions
- 9- Behavioral analytics: Using custom events in analytics
- 10- Behavioral analytics: Using secondary data dimensions
- 11- Behavioral analytics: What to look for
- 12- Behavioral analytics: Movemnet skips and jumps FREE PREVIEW
- 13- Behavioral analytics: Attention blockers and leaks
- 14- Behavioral analytics: Identifying dead click clusters
- 15- Behavioral analytics: Form field analysis
- 16- Behavioral analytics: A word of warning
eCommerce & CRM Director, Tsakiris Mallas / f. Chairman of the Greek Ecommerce Association
E-Business Manager, BSB Fashion
What is the CRO bundle?
The courses are not meant to be sold separately since most of the knowledge is built from previous courses...
So getting the CRO Course Bundle gives you all the courses, existing and upcoming, with full freedom to watch individual courses in any order you want.
What makes your courses unique?
I get this a lot, no surprise there...
The courses are based on rules and principles we developed and taught in our CRO agency.
Unlike a lot of courses that are very good, but very theoretical, and most people find it difficult to apply to a website or AB testing. These rules and principles I use all the time to build my experiments and guide my conversion optimization decisions
Is this a long course?
No not really. each course is between 20 to 40 minutes on average, designed to establish fundamental principles you will need to evaluate your own pages and site journey.
The multi-lesson courses are longer in the 40 to 90-minute range.
All courses are made up of individual "lessons" and each lesson is from 2 to 15 minutes long.
Why are the courses numbered?
The initial CRO training program was designed as a series of sequential courses,starting from #1 and then #2 etc.. But, some companies and people don't want to go through all of them in sequence, so you are free to jump around. I recommend that you start from the beginning as the courses build up knowledge in layers and references learnings from previous courses
Is this just for beginners?
Oh no no no... You would be surprised how even the pros don't know these principles.
You may think some of these are simplistic, but they are not.