In this Multi -Chapter CRO training course:
We are going to cover the principles of visual attention. This is the process your eyes and mind go through as they jump from one element of content to another on the web page. Your failure to control your visitors visual attention will mean they don’t get your value proposition and don’t convert.
Just a few things you will learn:
Complexity level: Fundamentals course
For whom? Marketers, CRO teams, content editors
Length: Multi-chapter course ~45 minutes
- 1- Visual attention: Introduction
- 2- Visual attention: Understanding the mechanics
- 3- Visual attention: It's like a laser you guide through a web-page
- 4- Visual attention: Visual focal point and fringe
- 5- Visual attention: Movement of focal point across the page
- 6- Visual attention: Heat maps a concentration of attention
- 7- Visual attention: Summary of key points
- 1- Perceptual blindness: A definition
- 2- Perceptual blindness: Accidental content invisibility
- 3- Perceptual blindness: Example of invisible content
- 4- Perceptual blindness: Relevance of managing perceptual blindness
- 5- Perceptual blindness: Complexity of a web page
- 6- Perceptual blindness: Visitors don't know what you know
- 7- Perceptual blindness: Summary of key points
eCommerce & CRM Director, Tsakiris Mallas / f. Chairman of the Greek Ecommerce Association
E-Business Manager, BSB Fashion
What is the CRO bundle?
The courses are not meant to be sold separately since most of the knowledge is built from previous courses...
So getting the CRO Course Bundle gives you all the courses, existing and upcoming, with full freedom to watch individual courses in any order you want.
What makes your courses unique?
I get this a lot, no surprise there...
The courses are based on rules and principles we developed and taught in our CRO agency.
Unlike a lot of courses that are very good, but very theoretical, and most people find it difficult to apply to a website or AB testing. These rules and principles I use all the time to build my experiments and guide my conversion optimization decisions
Is this a long course?
No not really. each course is between 20 to 40 minutes on average, designed to establish fundamental principles you will need to evaluate your own pages and site journey.
The multi-lesson courses are longer in the 40 to 90-minute range.
All courses are made up of individual "lessons" and each lesson is from 2 to 15 minutes long.
Why are the courses numbered?
The initial CRO training program was designed as a series of sequential courses,starting from #1 and then #2 etc.. But, some companies and people don't want to go through all of them in sequence, so you are free to jump around. I recommend that you start from the beginning as the courses build up knowledge in layers and references learnings from previous courses
Is this just for beginners?
Oh no no no... You would be surprised how even the pros don't know these principles.
You may think some of these are simplistic, but they are not.